It's such an honour to be featured again on THE SHORT OF IT a brilliant initiative by Mrs Susi Bocs. A spectacular site for micro poets and short stories to be showcased. If you would like to put your poetry on display then this site is definitely for you Iwriteher.com Be sure to check the guidelines for submission
Thanks to Okoto Enigma for creating this prestigious award.
Thank you HOBBOSPOEMS
Tinytotspoetry has been nominated for this lovely award by HOBBOSPOEMS. Such a wonderful site.
I am nominating YOU for this fantastic award.
Display the award logo on your blog.
Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award.
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
Answer the 5 questions on my list.
Nominate 10- 20 bloggers.
Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including one
weird or funny question.
Share the link to your best post
THREE THINGS ABOUT MYSELF
- I have black hair
- I own 5 cats
- I love horror movies
MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU
- Has blogging always been a passion of yours?
- Do you have any phobias?
- Who is your idol?
- Why do you idolize them?
- Name a funny thing you have done.
MY ANSWERS ARE…
1.I love writing so I would constantly google sites where
I can showcase my work.
2.Mystery novels make me tick.
3. Michelle Obama.
4. She seems so powerful and energetic.
5.Raced a truck for bread and pastries.
If you are reading this, it is because you have been
nominated. keep up the good work and CONGRATULATIONS!
nighttime's arrival brings water Lily to bloom leaf of flower shakes (c) Monica St Hillaire.2020.
chorus of crickets discontinue as toad chirps beneath crescent moon (c) Monica St Hillaire, 2020.
Pics from PIXABAY.
My little rosebud... Years have flown before my eyes, You are a full fledged rose now. As you change your name today, Embark on this lifelong journey, May I bestow you with my wisdom? Entrust you with my knowledge? Explain what commitment means...
As time presses on, You will become aware, Life isn't always sunshine, The colors of the rainbow fade. Tests appear in many forms. There are going to be days, You will have to dig deep down, For courage, you must be ready!
Listen, not just to what he says,
But rather what he doesn't,
The eyes never lie.
Be his peace,pillar of strength.
The tongue can be a vicious sword;
Think twice before you speak,
Once it is spoken,
You can't take it back.
Children are a blessing;
Rear them to the best of your ability.
Don't confuse the two roles,
An art you…
View original post 86 more words
Image by Jill Wellington from Pixabay May your arms be warm with solace… Enough to bestow her with peace. The armor that would shield her, When the walls of this world come crashing down. Listen to her, attentively… Even if a reply seems futile; compassion will be sufficient. Be her riverside, to lay her troubles […]FROM HER TO HIM (tips 1 to 5) — tinytotspoetry
Thank you so much everyone! I am ever grateful for you all, Taking a moment of your time To read and share your kind Comments on by blog. Hectic is the journey... Some nights I actually Fall asleep with my tablet Next to me... You guys lift my spirit More than you know. THANKS FOR ENCOURAGING ME TO MOVE FORWARD!!!
Thanks to Tina Stewart Brakebill for nominating me for the Liebster Award
FIRST OFF, HERE ARE THE RULES:
Thank the blogger who nominated you
Share 11 facts about yourself
Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you
Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy
Make up 11 questions and ask them to your nominees
Notify 11 nominees
11 FACTS ABOUT MYSELF
- I am the last of three children
- I own cats
- I love baking cakes and pastries
- I feel Like I can’t breathe in total darkness
- Christmas is my favorite time of year
- Six my shoe size
- Do not like hearing loud thunder
- Read a lot of Betty and Veronica comic books
- I always wanted to be a writer
- Navy blue is my favorite color
- I sleep with pink socks
MY 11 ANSWERS
- Mostly write when inspired
- Anywhere with a beach!
- To visit Paris and Jerusalem
- Sixteen, full of energy, hopes and dreams
- Super hot
- Words of encouragement from my followers
- They hardly ever visit my blog
- A school librarian to young children
- Feed a baby chimp
- Not really, I would always make the questions simple
MY 11 NOMINEES ARE:
- Arron Owen
- Archangel White Wolf
HERE ARE MY ELEVEN QUESTIONS:
- One place you would like to visit before you die
- Favorite dessert
- What’s the best job you ever had?
- Are you outgoing or stay at home type?
- Are you a horror or an action fan?
- What inspired you to start a blog?
- Are the topics you write about difficult to come by?
- Which do you prefer, sunny day or stormy night?
- What’s the best book you’ve read?
- What would you describe as “soul Food”?
- What was your favorite childhood pet’s name?