chorus of crickets discontinue as toad chirps beneath crescent moon (c) Monica St Hillaire, 2020.
Pics from PIXABAY.
My little rosebud... Years have flown before my eyes, You are a full fledged rose now. As you change your name today, Embark on this lifelong journey, May I bestow you with my wisdom? Entrust you with my knowledge? Explain what commitment means...
As time presses on, You will become aware, Life isn't always sunshine, The colors of the rainbow fade. Tests appear in many forms. There are going to be days, You will have to dig deep down, For courage, you must be ready!
Listen, not just to what he says,
But rather what he doesn't,
The eyes never lie.
Be his peace,pillar of strength.
The tongue can be a vicious sword;
Think twice before you speak,
Once it is spoken,
You can't take it back.
Children are a blessing;
Rear them to the best of your ability.
Don't confuse the two roles,
An art you…
View original post 86 more words
Image by Jill Wellington from Pixabay May your arms be warm with solace… Enough to bestow her with peace. The armor that would shield her, When the walls of this world come crashing down. Listen to her, attentively… Even if a reply seems futile; compassion will be sufficient. Be her riverside, to lay her troubles […]FROM HER TO HIM (tips 1 to 5) — tinytotspoetry
Thank you so much everyone! I am ever grateful for you all, Taking a moment of your time To read and share your kind Comments on by blog. Hectic is the journey... Some nights I actually Fall asleep with my tablet Next to me... You guys lift my spirit More than you know. THANKS FOR ENCOURAGING ME TO MOVE FORWARD!!!
Thanks to Tina Stewart Brakebill for nominating me for the Liebster Award
FIRST OFF, HERE ARE THE RULES:
Thank the blogger who nominated you
Share 11 facts about yourself
Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you
Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy
Make up 11 questions and ask them to your nominees
Notify 11 nominees
11 FACTS ABOUT MYSELF
- I am the last of three children
- I own cats
- I love baking cakes and pastries
- I feel Like I can’t breathe in total darkness
- Christmas is my favorite time of year
- Six my shoe size
- Do not like hearing loud thunder
- Read a lot of Betty and Veronica comic books
- I always wanted to be a writer
- Navy blue is my favorite color
- I sleep with pink socks
MY 11 ANSWERS
- Mostly write when inspired
- Anywhere with a beach!
- To visit Paris and Jerusalem
- Sixteen, full of energy, hopes and dreams
- Super hot
- Words of encouragement from my followers
- They hardly ever visit my blog
- A school librarian to young children
- Feed a baby chimp
- Not really, I would always make the questions simple
MY 11 NOMINEES ARE:
- Arron Owen
- Archangel White Wolf
HERE ARE MY ELEVEN QUESTIONS:
- One place you would like to visit before you die
- Favorite dessert
- What’s the best job you ever had?
- Are you outgoing or stay at home type?
- Are you a horror or an action fan?
- What inspired you to start a blog?
- Are the topics you write about difficult to come by?
- Which do you prefer, sunny day or stormy night?
- What’s the best book you’ve read?
- What would you describe as “soul Food”?
- What was your favorite childhood pet’s name?
Thanks to all my followers, old an new And a special thank you for those who Take the time to read my work. I've got a lot of learning to do plus I try to make it as entertaining as I can To be honest, sometimes I feel like Giving up but you guys make me Feel appreciated so I hang on there It means a great deal. THANKS A MILLION!!!
New book out soon guys!!! By Arron Owen.Don’t forget to head to Amazon and check it out!!!
Children of The Glyph, will (barring all incidents), be going live in 72 hours on Amazon in both paperback and e-book for Kindle.
It will also be going live on Draft 2 Digital on Friday 08th May 2020 (VE day) on the following platforms: Barnes & Noble, Kobo, Apple, Tolino, Scribd, 24 Symbols, Kobo Plus and libary services Overdrive, Bibliotecha and Baker & Taylor.
I’d like to thank everyone for reading and wishing me well with this blog and this project. I hope you’ll consider purchasing the book and leaving a review!
If not, worry not, stick around for more thoughts and ramblings from a man who thought a joke about Jetpacks and Machineguns would make a good book!
Happy trails adventurers! 🙂
Hey guys... How have you been keeping?? Anybody up for some home made Sugar doughnuts??? Sending you all a virtual piece... 💕
A homemade lemon cake…
Think I’ll kick my culinary
Skills into gear…
Sending you guys a virtual piece